Sunday 30 September 2012

Letter to a bank requesting a loan of 25 lakhs to buy a piece of property


30th September, 2012

From
            Dinesh A.L
            Managing Director
            162, SKL Enterprises Ltd.
            Vellore- 632503 
To       
 Mr. Vasu Devan
 Branch Manager
 Indian Bank
 Vellore- 632503


Re: Loan Request of Rs.2500000 by A/C: 42011468

Dear Mr. Vasu Devan:
I have been a patron of your bank with a savings account for the last 12 years. I own SKL Enterprises Ltd. in Vellore. Since my business is involving more in transportation of goods, I need some extra vehicles. I would be glad if you give me a loan of Rs.2500000 for a period of 5 years against the house property document attached.

I have attached my bank statement, you can see that there is no overdraft against my account. I assure you that I will return the loan within the period mentioned above. If you need further information regarding the approval of my loan, I am ready to come and meet you at any time.

I hope for your positive response.
Yours faithfully,
              Dinesh A.L
   
       

No comments:

Post a Comment