Sunday 2 December 2012

Why I joined PGDM


I wish to do a management program rather going for a job. But, I confused whether to go for MBA or PGDM.
When I start gathering information regarding the management program, I came to know that PGDM course is specially designed for giving knowledge to the students about corporate environment and its working culture. As a fresher, I thought it would give more industrial knowledge for me. The curriculum for PGDM can change every term as per the demands of industry but MBA curriculum has to follow university syllabi and changes in several years. PGDM main objective is to develop competent professional managers, capable of working in any sector of organized activity, proceeding leadership and achieving excellence in performance while contributing to the welfare of the larger society. Thus, the PGDM programme provides industry relevant knowledge that is regularly updated. PGDM or MBA which ever degree it is what matter most is INSTITUTE offering course, than what type of degree they are offering. For my CAT score, I got seat for PGDM in PSGIM which is AICTE approved and also one of the good colleges. So, I decided to join PGDM in PSGIM.


No comments:

Post a Comment